Epic Hotel and Residence is the first luxury hotel in Liverpool’s Baltic Triangle, designed to cater for both tourism and business sectors (only one other hotel offers these facilities in Liverpool).
Epic Hotel and Residence will comprise of 306 contemporary Hotel Suites across 16 floors, with selected suites benefitting from views over Liverpool’s historic waterfront.
- 8% net assured for 10 years
- The first luxury hotel to emerge in Liverpool’s trendy Baltic Triangle
- Highly desirable facilities including a roof terrace and pool with a sky lounge
- Amazing river and city views – Selected suites
- Ideally situated for both business and leisure markets – Only 1 other hotel in Liverpool provides these services
- Proven developer with an established track record
- Award-winning architects
- Favourable payment plan
- Delivery fully furnished and completed to a high specification
- Developer buyback option at the end of year 4 at 20% uplift of the purchase price
- Fully managed investment
- Estimated completion: Q4 2020